Plastic toothbrushes are a thing of the past. Well, not entirely because they can take on average 500 years or more to decompose. So if you haven't made the switch yet, we've got you.
If you're already using a bamboo toothbrush, you'll love the rounded handle of this beautiful design which feels comfortable in the palm.
- Made with compostable bamboo materials
- Rounded handle for a more comfortable grip
- Soft bristles (recommended by dentists)
- Comes with different colour bases when you purchase two or more (no more mixing up toothbrushes)
- BPA free.
- Vegan - no animal hair bristles
NOTE: make sure you cut off the bristles of your toothbrush before disposing, they are made from nylon and can be recycled with other plastics. We recommend placing the bristles inside another plastic item like a bottle, carton or food packaging before recycling.