Created by passionate environmentalist and educator, Wanderlightly is an award winning natural skincare brand, made from earth loving ingredients in home compostable packaging.
A divine leave-in conditioning treatment that uses organic butter & hemp oil to soothe, & rosemary & sandalwood essential oils for repair & hydration. A great companion for shampoo bars that don’t have a conditioning element or so soothe split ends & salty summery tresses. Apply a small amount to the ends of your hair & let it work its magic!
The perfect compact conditioner for the gym or travel!
Small batch made by hand mindfully on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love & is completely free from, toxins, aluminium, parabens, talc’s, palm oils, or other nasty stuff, it’s proudly vegan & cruelty-free.
Love, unrefined Shea Butter,* coconut oil*, virgin hemp seed oil*, candelilla wax, essential oils, rosemary, sandalwood- *denotes certified organic
Take a small amount of balm, warming briefly on palms & apply sparingly to ends of hair as needed, avoiding roots.
- Use on freshly washed hair to provide a leave-in conditioning treatment
- Use sparingly to “de-frizz” curly locks
- Use before & after frolicking in salty waves or surfing
PACKAGING END OF LIFE
Aluminium tins are infinitely recyclable but we prefer you give them a good wash & repurpose them for all the bits & bobs. While we don’t take back to tins to refill (the carbon used during return postage doesn’t offset it) we do recommend purchasing the tube form & adding a slice to your old tin to repurpose it that way.
- 100% Plastic Free Packaging
- Home compostable/recyclable tubes
- Reusable/recyclable glass
- Infinitely recyclable aluminium tins
- Mindfully made in small batches on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with love
- Toxin-free + nasty stuff free
- Vegan & cruelty free
- Not tested on animals - only family + friends
- Labels printed on 100% recycled paper using non-toxic inks
- 80% Organic ingredients, 90% Australian sourced (some ingredients are not grown in Australia unfortunately)